Nithya Menon cute chubby looks in saree....

The very popular south Indian actress Nithya Menon starts her journey in Bollywood with  Mission Mangal movie.also acted Akshay Kumar,Vidya Balan, Tapsee Pannu..etc.Nithya Menen shares some photos of trailer launch.

In her Bollywood film, Nithya plays a Satellite Designer who is working on India’s Mars Mission. the trailer launch, Nithya said, “I had a great experience in Bollywood. I am so glad that Mission Mangal is my first Bollywood film. I always wanted to do a good film and I loved working on this film. The team is great.”








Nithya Menen recalled the shooting days and said, “We used to eat together. Akshay sir used to get food for us all. This was such a warm experience. I felt very welcomed.”
She shared her photos through her official Instagram page.

Comments